Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Math to Live By

Me+Scott-Eva+babysitter+free tix+good friends=one super fun night of awesome tuneage.

Awesome might be a strong word actually. To tell you the truth, The Killers were pretty terrible live. The music was less than amazing, and the stage presence was equally lame--possibly the only band I've heard up close whose performance made me want to stick to the cd. At one point we even found ourselves asking if the song was supposed to sound like that. Yeah, not good.

As disappointing as it was, the box seats and this guy almost made the whole experience worth it. I can appreciate a man with not just longer but also bigger hair than me. That do had more volume than a sub woofer on full blast! Plus you can't have hair like that and not shake what ya got. Watching him head bang was the highlight of my night. And that's sayin something.

Moral of the story: Skip The Killers and save your pennies for a show worth seeing!

No comments: