Monday, May 10, 2010

Three Years


Whew we made it to three years! Not that it was TOO hard. Being married is a joy when your other half is a master diaper changer, expert bug killer, and foot massager extraordinaire. I will (sheepishly) admit that most of the time I'm probably the one who causes the problems/fights/arguments in this relationship. Good thing I've got a while to work on myself. (Eternity sucka.)

We two celebrated over the weekend with a quick but wonderful stay at
The Buttes Resort. This place is AMAZING. Gorgeous, relaxing, and not ten miles from home. And though we may have been just around the corner, it sure felt like we were far away. To top it off, Scott surprised me with chocolate covered strawberries that he made himself! Knowing Scott's lack of gourmet skills, and consequently the amount of effort he had to've put into this, I was super impressed ;)

In summary:

A marvelous anniversary weekend has been had.
Looking forward to many more moons together.
In honor of this happy day, a few of our favorite wedding photos.
Taken by Mary McGrath and edited by your's truly.












4 comments:

Corinne said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys got to get away and celebrate. Sounds like fun.

Scott J said...

Wow... 3 years already! I'm so glad that I have you, hon. I don't really think that i'm much of a master diaper changer, or an expert bug killer (especially not with scorpions), nor a foot massager extraordinaire... but i try my best. I love you and i'm excited to grow old with you... even if i'm always older. love you!

XXOOxxOOXXxxXxxOOxxOOx... little kiss, x. :)

Stacy and Derek said...

Happy Anniversary! Three years already!? Wow...time flies when you're having fun, huh? :)

Heidi said...

Happy Anniversary! What a great weekend you guys had. :) Glad you were able to get away and enjoy your time. And Jenna I LOVE your dress! And your wedding pictures! AMAZING!