Thursday, July 9, 2009

Feeling Wicked?

So last night Scott and I went with my fam to see this play at Gammage. (I'm not even going to make excuses for why I've been sucking so hard at blogging!) Neither of us had seen it before or even knew much about it, but right away I was totally in love. We had AMAZING seats. Like 5th row amazing. (Though the creepy guy next to us still felt the urge to use binoculars??) Anyway, I was wide eyed the whole time and completely dazzled by the music/costumes/story. Anyone out there just dying to buy me another ticket, please by all means feel free!

By the way, our blog needed some serious TLC. How do you like the result??!


3 comments:

Jessie Lewis said...

I'm going tonight!!! I can't wait. It will be my first time as well. We'll have to chat about it later.

Corinne said...

I'm so JEALOUS!!! I guess everyone in the world is going except me. I'm dying to go. I've never seen it, but I've heard the music and I love it. Glad you got to go so you can give me the play by play.
PS. I like the blog update especially cute little Eva's pic at the top right. Dang that girl is cute!

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Ryan and I saw it a few years ago (last time it was in Phoenix) we had tickets for this time, but then the whole moving thing, so we sold them. I love it. LOVE the music, Love the costumes, LOVE the story. The whole thing is fabulous, one of the best. We love musicals, so fun, but that one.... ahhhh... so good. We were 4th or 5th row too, perfect seats. But, I know you like reading so i will mention- don't read the book. It is awful.

Was it as hard for you to stay in your seat as it was for us when they sang Defying Gravity, just so much build up and I could hardly sit. FABULOUS!!! I am so glad you got a chance to see it!!

Love the new blog! Eva is so cute!!