Friday, July 17, 2009

My Latest Guilty Pleasure

So Scott and I are housesitting right now for the third summer running. To preface, our first year, I'd just finished up at BYU where we didn't have a tv in our apartment, and Scott and I had been married for about five minutes, so we didn't own anything yet, much less a tv. Anyway, this couple that we're housesitting for has this big, fancy, flat screen, high def tv. I guess they're not as amazing now, but a few years ago and with our lack of tv experience, we were pretty impressed. The crazy part? No cable! We were totally stoked about this way nice tv and then so disappointed to find NOTHING to watch. So this year we were pleasantly surprised to find brand spankin new DIRECTV and DVR! Score! As you can imagine, we've just been living the life of luxury, and my latest tv guilty pleasure? Yep, the Real Housewives of New Jersey. I literally watched the whole season in like one weekend. Completely ridiculous, but soo addicting and entertaining at the same time. Even Scott was hooked. If you haven't seen it, you probably shouldn't. It WILL suck you in.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

JENNA I MISS EVA!and I miss our little visits when you come to pick her up. haha! how are you guys doing? i can see you are enjoying the television ;)