Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Favorite Animal is Poopies








Are you sold yet? Too bad this pooch is not for sale. She's one of a few reasons why I love coming home each day. Her excitement at my return in the evening is the likes of which you've never seen. My daily greeting includes running, jumping, some serious tail-wagging, not to mention barking, jumping, and some more tail-wagging. It's probably a ridiculous sight, but it makes me feel like a million bucks. Last week we took Eva and Penny to my mom's since she was home for spring break. Scott picked them up on his way home, so when I'd beat him home it was the weirdest thing to find total peace and quiet instead of the furry little nutjob that I'm used to being mauled by. I'm glad she's back to building my celebrity status.




1 comment:

LBJ said...

That is one adorable dog. I miss her too!