Thursday, April 8, 2010

Favorite Things

Gosh, I have so many things I want to share. The rest of our California trip, our easter egg dying experience, a funeral I attended this week. Plus some weddings, another preschool, and more families for the photoblog. Wish I wasn't stuck at work bored outta my gourd.

For now, a few of my favorite things this Easter.


*Clockwise from the top:
vintage glass via D.I. (our go to shopping spot, sad huh?),
pretty green grass (a nice change from dead and yellow),
the best candy ever (I wait all year for these),
and cheesy decor (Easter just wouldn't be the same without it).

2 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

DI Is so not a sad shopping spot. I fell in love with DI when we were poor and now, although not rich, we are not as poor, I stay because I love it. I LOVE that milk glass one in the back. Love those!!
Git yer butt to SLC and let's go vintage shopping downtown!

LBJ said...

the container for the fake grass is really the best thing. It's an antique blue glass baking dish from about 1930. Love it!